Follow these steps to install additional Canon drivers or software for your printer/scanner.
1. Go to IJ.Start.Canon Support.
2. Enter your Canon model box. When appearing at the bottom of your model box, click it.
3. Select the driver and download the right image of your model.
4. If you want to download the driver, based on select software or firmware tab. The software has been in the example below.
5. Select the right side of the software or driver file button that you want to download. Select the button then closes the button.
6. Note your software list may vary from the examples you've seen here.
7. File Select Download to save on your computer.